Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Halloween


We had fun for Halloween. It will be much funner when Koy gets old enough to go trick or treating. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday besides Christmas. I love dressing up. Koy was a chicken this year so Kelly and I decided to be farmers. We went to my Mom's ward Halloweeen party.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute little chicken! I thought about getting the chicken, and the monkey won - it cracks me up that we both almost bought eachother's costumes! Good work with being the farmers. :) My sister was Cruella DeVille (spelling, I know) this year and she said I could borrow it next year so I think I'll make Little Man be a dalmation! Haha! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas too. I slipped a card in the mail yesterday. Don't be alarmed... I noticed about 3 typo-s today...