Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random things


Tyson and Koy at Jen and Randy's Wedding

Koy...I just love this picture. He has such a cute smile.

Koy helping us in the yard before Winter set in.

My little brother Jeremy's baby boy...Crew

It has been a while since I have posted...not including the one I just did! :) But a lot of things have happened. My Mom had a birthday in Nov. and my sister just had a birth day at the beginning of Dec. Its weird when we start getting to the age that we thought was so old. I can't believe I will be turning 26 after the new year. It's creepy. Koy and I went on a road trip to see my sister and her family for her birthday. I was there like 4 daysish and we didn't take any pictures! I know crazy right! We had a ton of fun. Although we always do when we go so no big surprise. My amazing husband was sweet enough to finally arrange for our downstairs bathroom to get done while I was away. I can't believe it is really done. That means we got the new back door in, bathroom done, now we just need the carpet down the stairs and I will have met my BEFORE CHRISTMAS goal!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's only been 3 years.
Well we are EXCITED for Christmas. Koy is at that age where I think he is going to be a blast. We have so far forgone the tree thing this year. I started wrapping presents, but stopped because Koy likes to pack them around and sit or stand on them. He has already tore off name tags and ripped 1/2 of Crew's paper off of his gift. So I think I will wait until maybe Christmas Eve.

5 comments:

Christensenfamily said...

So Fun! Koy is a doll! I love boys! Well, I better huh or I'd be out of luck!:) Looks like everything is going great for you guys. We'll totally have get together when we come down. Have a merry Christmas!

The Porter's said...

The top picture with Tyson is adorable!

Dean Family said...

i need to see some pics of Jen's wedding. I love your new title picture of koy...he's a doll :) was that at my house? it looks like my wall.

Keller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keller Family said...

At our house in the kitchen on the way to the den. Nice try though!