So we were over at Grandma and Grandpa Tondini's the other night. Koy wanted to sit on Grandpa Rob's lap...but like with everything he was quickly over it and wanted down. Rob set him down on the ground and Koy fell on his bumm. Then he started crying. I picked him up to find he had a quite prominant purple bump over his eye. It was crazy it was so fast. We tried to ice it, but he didn't want any of that. He just wanted to get down and start playing again. I was starting to think it was never going to go away. I swear it lasted 10 days. He is very destructive.
(Some of you probably already have seen this photo on my mother's site...for some reason I guess she thinks because it was taken at her house with her camera she got the copy right to publish his "first black eye".)



1 comment:
Poor little guy! That's a nasty one! He's sure a cutie though!
Post a Comment