Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Labor Day Pics

We look forward to and love Labor Day!! Our family has a long tradition of camping. We keep having to find bigger camp sites to fit everyone in our group. We have about 10 families that get together every year. We go fourwheeling during the day also. That is my favorite part. I am teaching Koy to love it as well, except I'm thinking I probably should reconsider...it could become a very expensive hobby and injury causing! Oh well..He had a blast this year with the bigger kids pushing him around on his little toy fourwheeler. He knew how to charm the ladies. We are even more excited for next year because we just inherited Kelly's parents trailer!!!! Yipee!!! Annikan and Mike; that means we have room for your family!!! Save the date!

Did I mention we eat a lot also? :)


1 comment:

Dean Family said...

the trailor is tempting...we'll see. if no 'babies' pop up in my near future, it could be a possiblity :)