I am sure you all have had a busy summer as well. Let me bring you up to speed with our family. Koy turned 1 this summer! He is finally really grasping the whole walking thing these past couple of weeks. Kelly is back at school. I am coaching the Preston High JV Soccer team and just recently quit my job. I figured now I really don't have an excuse not to update my blog regularly besides pure laziness. It has been fun being home with Koy. I thought I would have a lot of free time, but soccer has kept me VERY busy. It has been fun and quite the experience. Here is a run down from Rodeo to Memorial day. We did go on our annual Labor day camping trip, took family pictures and my brother and his wife had their baby so I should be posting very soon. Enjoy...CHOW!
Here is Koy at that Famous Preston Night Rodeo Parade. He has wrangler's on too, but I don't have a picture that is formatted correctly. He was sure cute. We had a blast with all of the family in town visiting.
Here is Koy and his best buddy Tyson. They just got done with a bike ride with their favorite person...ME! We were able to give Randy and Jen some "alone" time...
We were very fortunate to attend Kylee and Cory's wedding this summer in July. They were sealed in the Bountiful Temple on a Thurs. and then we drove over to Vernal and had their reception on a Friday. We called it quits after that and weren't able to attend their openhouse in Spring Creek. They were so cute. We were thankful that they allowed us to share this great event with them. I have known Kylee since the day she was born and Cory since he was in like 5th grade. Good Luck!
Here is Koy at his 1st birthday party and the Preston City Park. His very talented dad made him a dino cake. He liked it and broke out with a horrible rash. It was great...not. We then gathered out at the farm and played volleyball all evening until dark when Sky and Brand gave us a great firework show.
Here is Koy on our Trip to St. George. I had a week long soccer camp that Koy and Kel joined me on and stayed at the condo with G & G Pete, Mist, Chey, and the kids. His actual birth date was while we were on vacation...good thing he was only 1. We were fortunate to be able to meet up with Bree while we were in town. We love her and miss her. We hardly see her anymore and it was great to get to visit.




7 comments:
amber i freakin love you, you are hilarious! how are the pictures by the way nobody has said anything about them....so i hope they are ok, i forgot to do a bunch of koy's in black and white so i will get those done and give them to you.
I'm so glad that you posted some pictures! Your little boy is so dang cute! Hope that you're doing well!
Wow, that is neat that you get to stay home with Koy. You will never regret it. It was fun having you here for a few days. Come back soon.
Yay! Now I need to update mine! Koy is so cute. I need to see that little man again. :)
i have the CUTEST nephew ever! he's a doll and i miss him soo much, and you too :)
im glad you got a post up...and glad you're enjoying being an 'at home'mom. its not soo bad huh? :)
now get done with soccer so you can come up here...haha
Koy is soooooo stinkin cute! It was so great to see you the other day at the game. I was thinking that we might make it down to Preston before the baby, but I'm thinking we probably wont now. Just not feeling up to any traveling. You are such an awesome soccer coach. Keep up the good work!
Hey He is getting so big!! So cute!
Post a Comment