Monday, February 23, 2009

So I Suck...

So I would start off with an apology, but then I remembered how I already warned you all how bad I am at updating. I have updated my back drop from the Fall theme. That is a step in the right direction, right?

Well, Mckoy has been sick ever since our President's Day visit to my sister's in Nampa. I finally decided I needed to take him in so that is what we have done today. Luckily he doesn't have anything too sevre like RSV or anything. Unfortunately we do have to do a ventalation like treatement with him. We get to cover his mouth and nose for about 3-5 mins while he screams bloody murder and we pin his arms down so he doesn't tear off his head and hair. In the meantime this liquid medicine vents through his lungs. It is super great fun! Yeah!!

Anyhow...here are a few recent photos. I obviously need to take more of them too. I didn't have much to choose from. Until next time...Chow!

P.S. Kristina Seamons (don't know your married name) I have tried to visit your page and it won't let me. Have you approved me? Thanks!





5 comments:

Dean Family said...

FINALLY you updated! yahoo :) How sad to have Mckoy cry that long. Poor guy. I finally took shelbs in today and she has an ear infection. he was real nice and checked kam for me too, she didnt have one, thank goodness!
Hope all is well, we miss you guys! It's a busy week for me at Kmart, their doubling cpns again. Plus the girls are all sick. Maybe things will slow down next week. Give koy hugs and kisses and squeezes for me! muah!!!

Jen said...

Hey Kellers! I haven't seen your baby forever...I can't believe how big he's getting. I hear about what a good baby he is from the baby hog himself (Ben). Hope he feels better soon!!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Hey I just found your blog on accident but glad I did! He is too freaking cute! Sucks to have a sick kid huh!

Howells Fam said...

Amber, your baby is so cute! I love the picture of him in the little suit - sorry he's sick!

Anonymous said...

Okay Amber, you are about as bad as me! Update your blog!