Sunday, January 4, 2009

6 months

Mckoy was 6 months on the 2nd. He looks so grown up in his 6-9 month clothes. We took this picture before church this morning. We haven't had his dr. apt. yet, but last week Kelly stood on the scale with and with out him and there was a 21 lb. difference. Yes, he is solid.
Sorry for the long spread between posts and then the bursts. I thought I would have been more on the ball since I haven't had school for the past two weeks, but instead we have just played.
Until next time...Chow!

9 comments:

Dean Family said...

he is so stinkn cute!! kam is freakn out right now seeing his picitures!!:) i love this little guy. keep up with your posts, how about a NY resolution to do one a week? i think i can, i think i can!!! and how about updating the background..hehe. let me know if you want help.

Jenni Anderson said...

Hey, Kelly

I was fun to get you family Christmas card!! You have such a cute family. You guys look like you are doing great. I had know idea that you became a teacher. That is so great I 'm sure you are awesome and that the kids love you....

Debbie said...

Kelly! Thanks for the Christmas card, you are always so on the ball. Your little family is so cute and your baby is ADORABLE!! My twins are only a few weeks younger than him. Maybe they can all work together at Subway someday...

Brandon and Kristina said...

cute picture of Mckoy. So...it was really good to see you a couple of months ago. I am really stinky at getting cards out but I wanted to thank you for the gift and for stopping by to see Avery and I. I am still going to try to get that card out though. HOw are you guys doing?

Johnson said...

Hey!! I'm so glad you got bored!! Your little guy is adorable!! Keep in touch.

Christensenfamily said...

Hey this is Kim (Higley)Christensen, and Holy Cow Amber I just found your blog and your little boy is sooooo CUTE!!! It looks like everything is going great for you guys. Are you still around Preston? Well, if you're bored sometime come check out our blog, it's christensenfamily-kimandbrad.blogspot.com, and if you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog to my friends list.

Dean Family said...

im waiting UNPATIENTLY for an update!! guess what we'll be doing this weekend? That's right...dont forget your camara! :)

CAPENERFAM said...

He is so cute. I didnt realized our boys where so close.

tammyandvincent said...

He is growing so big.