This is Mckoy with his cousin Lexi.
My sister and her family came and stayed for Christmas. Thank goodness for all the snow because they ended up having to stay a couple more days than planned due to bad roads. Yeah!
I thought I had more pictures of Christmas than this, but I forgot that we miss placed the camera for a few hours so the fun ones with him and Santa are on my mom's camera. We had a pretty good time. I think next year will be a blast cause he will hopefully be a little more into it.
I thought I had more pictures of Christmas than this, but I forgot that we miss placed the camera for a few hours so the fun ones with him and Santa are on my mom's camera. We had a pretty good time. I think next year will be a blast cause he will hopefully be a little more into it.



1 comment:
hey amber...its lake. lol
You should be invited but send me your email again and I will send another invite. CUTE MCKOY! sad about the treatments-I hate it when they cry like that. tina.lake@gmail.com
Post a Comment