

So I guess my sister thought I should be so excited about getting our own laundry room that I shouldv'e blogged about this a long time ago....I guess I had more important things to do. ;) So this blog is a shout out to my sister. Since Kelly and I have been married we have never had a laundry room let alone a washer and dryer. We got our basement finished about 2 months ago. It has been SO NICE to have the laundry room at our own house so we can get more things done. BUT thanks Mom and Betty for letting us use your facilities for 3 1/2 years! And thanks to ROB for helping us finish the room.



2 comments:
looks good! I really like that blue color, I think I could do it in my bedroom...you think it'll match my bedspread??
I don't really remember what your bedspread looks like. How about you post it on your blog!!
Post a Comment