Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness!!

Welcome to March Madness! This is one of the most exciting time of the year. The greatest thing this year is i'm practically a stay at home mom so I get to watch a ton of the games! Yeah! Crappiest thing is I love to talk smack, but I don't have facebook so I didn't get in the petterborg pool this year and I'm not at Inovar so I didn't get in that pool either. Buh! Oh well, I guess my closest friends get to hear me. Let me give a shout out to the Cougs! Good work, it's about time. Good luck Aggies. But ultimately it is Duke's year! Chow~

1 comment:

Dean Family said...

1. im soo very proud that your alive, i thought this blog was dead
2. im not gonna say anything about the fact that you have time to blog and its about march madness, im just not gonna say it (haha)
3. im still waiting on some much needed pics of the cute bathroom and my adorable, huggable, kissable, smoochable, cute-able, loveable little nephew!!!!
4. love ya! kiss kiss - muah!!!!(oh and you need to get FB!!)