Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 weeks

What a poser!



Check out Koy's man boobs! It is so hard to just pick a few pictures. He has just too many. Well tomorrow Mckoy is 20 weeks. Wow has time flew. At his 4 month appointment he weighed in at a solid 15 lbs. 10 oz. and was 25 1/2 in. long. He is a big boy. And a happy boy.
I know I should have spread these 3 posts out, but I figured I was on so I better get them all out.
Until next time...Chow

9 comments:

Dean Family said...

he's soo dang cute! i just want to squeeze him. he sure is a chunk. i cant wait to see him!! those are quiet the boobies!!

**KriStEn & BrAdY** said...

boobies!!! haha jk, the chubbiness is the cutest part! I love his lil smile!

Theresaleeatk said...

He is such a cutie. And its about time you blogged!

The Marshall's said...

Hey Amber! Your little boy is so cute! Tell Kelly hi. Hope you guys are doing well. -Mandi

Nikie said...

Hey Amber!
I haven't talked to you in forever. Your little boy is so cute!

The Porter's said...

Good freak he is getting big! I'm definitely in love with the man boobs!

WT said...

Amber! We are coming through Preston on the first of Jan! Are you cool with getting your gift from us then or do you want it for the big night?

Blaise and Tia said...

Hi guys! Thanks for the Christmas card! Your little guy is so cute! We just got a new blog: http://blaiseandtia.blogspot.com/ See you on Christmas!

Tina said...

Hey Sat. we are getting together from 10-1 at my moms so come out with your cute kido