This is the most recent family photo with our Dad anyway. This was at Mckoy's blessing in Sept. We were supposed to get one last weekend with my our Mom at Shelby's blessing, but my punk brother ditched out on us. So we still are waiting.
This is Mckoy (obviously I guess). I bought him this goofy hat cuz I knew he would look so cute in it and I think I was right. It's funny cuz I always make fun of my Grandpa for wearing his. Oh well....Kelly can't look at him and take him seriously when he is wearing this. Anyway, this picture was taken up at the sand dunes in St. Anthony's over conference weekend. I have a picture of him bundled up with me to go for a ride I will have to get it and post it. We had fun but it was rainy and windy.
This is still over confernce weekend. What can I say, priceless. Mckoy is so much fun and we just can't get enough of him. I am sorry for taking so long with this update. But you were all warned that I pretty much suck at this stuff. We have been crazy busy with work, school, and extra curricular. Volleyball is over now so hopefully that will free up some time. Also good news minute: We finally got carpet in Mckoy's bedroom!! I am still crossing my fingers for having everything done (laundry, bathroom) before Jan. 1st. I will post pictures of his room after I decorate and put it together! Until next time....chow



4 comments:
McKoy is SO cute!!! I can't wait to have one of my own someday!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I had to delete the one i had first and start all over! I couldn't figure out the damn thing. =)
Yup Brady's been working here for almost 4 months!
where's your house at?? When did you guys buy it?
oh such cute pics. dang that boys a cutie, im soo glad he's my nephew! :) I miss him already. this week has been so busy, i keep waiting for it to die down, but then it never does. i can't imagine what its going to be like with lexi in school.
well keep up your blog work, doing well! hehe (my word verification word is 'chillyz', yum sounds good right now!)
I can totally hear you talking in this post. Glad to know you're the same old Amber. Koy looks a lot like Kelly. And as for finishing the house, I hope you really get it done before 2009 arrives. We bought a fixer-upper 4 years ago and all the projects got finished only because we're moving.
Thanks for the post... and the Christmas update...So basically you want our gift, is that what you are saying?! Not sure what are plans are yet... Will comes home again this weekend and we are going to figure it all out!
Post a Comment